Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy 25th Anniversary Disney's Hollywood Studios!

By: Nick

Today, Disney's Hollywood Studios celebrates it's Silver Anniversary.

I love this park.

It's got my favorite ride, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.


It contains my favorite restaurant, The Hollywood Brown Derby, and a close runner up, Mama Melrose's.



There is a wonderful tribute to the Man himself, in Walt Disney: One Man's Dream.


And they have the terrific and sometimes hilarious Citizens of Hollywood providing Streetmosphere.


DHS even has one of my favorite shops in WDW, The Writer's Stop!


In addition, there are many other phenomenal rides and attractions such as Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Muppet Vision 3D, Toy Story Midway Mania, The Great Movie Ride, and Star Tours.




Now, I won't say it's all sunshine and rainbows. I dearly miss several things that were around during the Disney/MGM Studios days, such as the far superior Studio Backlot Tour, and the for real working Animation Studio, where you could see actual animated motion pictures being produced. But, even without those things, I'm starting to question why this isn't my favorite park at Walt Disney World!

Please join me in wishing Happy 25th Anniversary to Disney's Hollywood Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.