Friday, May 2, 2014

Are The Seven Dwarfs Related?

by: Nick


.
For some reason, every time I look at this PVC figure in my collection, the lyrics to the popular 1970′s American sitcom, “All in the Family” popped into my head. I know I’m aging myself here.

Bashful reminds me of Edith Bunker.



While Grumpy is Archie Bunker.



In the opening, Edith and Archie sit side by side at the piano, but this is close enough.


If you have no idea what I’m talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9vRVyV914

Then it got me thinking, are the Seven Dwarfs related? Are they “all in the family”? Are they brothers? Are they cousins? Are they childhood friends?

You can ponder these mysteries of the Universe while watching the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Dedication today on the Disney Parks Blog!

2 comments:

  1. What a great question! That's something that I've ever thought about before. Are they related?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.