Tuesday, May 20, 2014

This. Is. American Idol!

By: Jacqueline aka Jersey Diva 

 This. Is. American Idol!

I have watched American Idol since the very first episode and although I may have skipped a season somewhere in there, I still consider myself a fan.  Of course, on our recent trip to Hollywood Studios, I had to check out The American Idol Experience.

I'm a singer, but I am not brave enough to get up there and sing in front of a live audience. This is why I took a seat in the audience of the 5 pm showing.  Each showing features 3 singers whom have auditioned earlier in the day. The final showing of the day is a Finale of all the winners from the day's performances. Each singer gets to sing one song for the audience and the 3 judges (think terrible Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell impersonators) critique.

Once the singers are finished, the audience gets to vote using a keypad on the arm of our seats.  As I said, the winner moves on to the Finale where that winner will receive a "Fast Pass" to the front of the line at any American Idol audition in any city.

If you are an AI fan, I would recommend checking out at least one showing of The American Idol Experience.  If you are a mega fan who can sing, I would definitely recommend auditioning for that chance to get the "Fast Pass."

Follow your dreams,
Jersey Diva


This article was originally posted on the Tips From the Disney Divas and Devos Blog, where Jersey Diva is a contributing writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.