Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Walt Disney World Tradition: Story Behind the Photo


By: Nick

This photo was taken on the first trip Barbie and I took together there in September of 2006. I hadn't been to WDW in 10 years, and to say I was excited to be there with Barbie is an understatement. I have the distinct memory of Barbie telling the Cast Member taking this photo that she has to hold me down or I'll float away, which made me burst out laughing, which is the moment captured here.

Every single time we get our photo in front of the castle, I'm reminded of this moment.
Getting a photo in front of Cinderella Castle is probably a tradition that most families have, and one that brings fond memories of magical moments.

I can honestly say every trip with Barbie is better than the last, and she still has to hold me down so I don't float away.

Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary to the woman I love!

13 comments:

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.