Monday, October 26, 2015

Disney Pixar Poseable Toys at Target

By Nick

A couple of weeks ago I spotted these Disney Paxar toys at the local Target.





They are not cheap, but as my favorite Pixar movie is WALL-E, I had to get him and EVE.








They are very nicely detailed, but I have to say, EVE is very unwieldy and hard to balance just right on her base, and the weaponized arm does not change out easily.



And the bulb is tricky to balance just right as well!




The eye changing feature is really cool though, and no batteries required, simply push down on the top of the head.


WALL-E is much more stable, and has a neat trash compact feature making this much more kid friendly in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.