Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Disney Exchange Podcast, Episode 44 ; Deluxe Resorts at Walt Disney World

By Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download 


The Disney Exchange is David Hodges, Lisa Green, and me, Nicholas Maglio.

Dave begins the show telling us he could have been a professional athlete, if only he was better at sports, (yea, me too) and then shares info about the "flex" building that is between Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Club Disney, a dance club for kids premiers December 5th. Lisa reminds Dave he is not 6.

Have you heard the Lumberjack Show from Epcot is so popular that it is expanding over into Disney's Hollywood Studios? Spread the word.

Dave enjoys chewing food. And soup.

The main topic: Pros and Cons of the Deluxe Resorts of Walt Disney World. These pros and cons are in relation to other deluxe resorts.


 Lisa, Dave and I each tell our top 3 favorite deluxe resorts and share anecdotes, experiences and opinions.


I have trouble keeping out of DVC territory because I was born to break rules, baby! Unless Lisa doesn't like it, then I tow the line. She scares me.

Listener / reader Poll:  How do you feel about the pool at The Boardwalk Resort?


Wheel of Distiny topic : Favorite non fiction Disney book.


Thank you for listening to The Disney Exstrange, er, Exchange Podcast.

Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange

Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange

Or email us at: info@thedisneyexchange 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Lisa, Artist Point is a bad restaurant. I have never stayed at a deluxe but have visited most of them. My favourite thing - better toilet paper in the public washrooms! hahahahahaha Seriously, a favourite. Oh and the wash clothes for drying your hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.