At the airport.
After I posted this morning, I walked toward the shower, and noticed an envelope under the door.
I picked it up, and read " Special Delivery...". Inside was a photo of Lilo and Stitch:



What a wonderful CM Tabia is. It made getting up on our last day a little easier. But, still, it's hard to leave the World.



We took a boat over to DHS, and got there about 10 minutes before rope drop.
Went to TSM, then One Man's Dream and TOT after that.
We went to the Animation building to get our pictures with the UP characters.



Next, we walked around looking at pictures and sketches related to "The Princess and the Frog".
Really looking forward to a return to traditional animation from Disney.
Rode Star Tours next, then Muppets.
We made it just at noon for our lunch reservations at Mama Melrose.
Another great meal. I had the Chicken Pipette, Barbie the Penne Alla Vodka.
I'd order either of these again.
Then we walked around the Muppet Store. I never really took the time to look at the amazing
props all over this store. I took lots of pictures, and we played "guess who's locker" at the entrance
closest to Muppets 3D.



I then found something I'd heard about, but always forgot to locate. The "Singing in the Rain" umbrella.



We then made our way to the front of the park, stopping at a couple of stores on the way.
Got to the boat landing just as one was loading, and got back to the BC about 2PM.
We decided to just yank off the bandaid, and I went to bell services and asked if we could get on an earlier ME
to the airport. At 220, we were on our way. Our flight isn't until 630, but, we just like to get here and be checked in
and settled.
So, here we are.