Friday, October 16, 2015

Mickey Mouse: Plane Crazy Clock

By Nick 

This clock was just uncovered in my attic, portraying Mickey and Minnie from their true first cartoon, Plane Crazy.

.

There is an alarm, which is turned on and off by pushing the horseshoe. It’s pretty primitive, but still works fine, with a new battery of course.



I believe this clock came from the Disney Channel, but am not 100% sure.
Back in the early 90′s, when I first got the Disney Channel, it was a pay channel. If I recall correctly, it was $10 a month, and worth every penny. It actually played Disney movies, and old cartoons, as well as shows such as “The Swamp Fox”, “The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh”, and Zorro.
Every month I got a channel listing guide, with articles, and a little catalog section, and I still have them somewhere waiting to be rediscovered.

When I do find them, I’ll share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.