I bought this at our local flea market several years ago and was just flummoxed.
Looking at it, a multitude of questions popped into my head:
- What is it?
- Who’s the blond? A different princess? Is this an untold chapter of Cinderella’s life?
- Where did the figures come from?
- Were the 7 dwarf’s bought with purple noses?
- How do you spell the plural possessive of dwarf?
- What was the person who made it thinking?
- How much work went into it?
- What does something like this cost?
Did the creator use those fancy pattern cutting scissors on the tape, or did the tape come that way?
Why is the back a mirror?
The figures are really glued down well.
Was it a school project? How old is it?
So many questions I’ll never know the answers to, but one thing I do know, this is absolutely the oddest piece of my collection.