Friday, August 8, 2014

No Way Jose! : Story Behind the Photo

By: Nick
 

This is the first time I'm seeing a No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club at Walt Disney World. What's in the No Way Jose?
  1. 2 scoops Chocolate Ice Cream
  2. 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
  3. 1/2 cup Jif Smooth Peanut Butter
  4. 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Sauce
  5. 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter Morsels
  6. 1-2 tablespoons Chocolate Morsels
  7. Reddi-Wip (or good quality) Whipped Cream
  8. Cherry
It's hard to say which I prefer, this or the Banana Split
I could eat both. By myself. And I have.

 No, NOT at the same time!

8 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I think I might go for the banana split though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with either Heidi! I could go for one or the other right now, in fact!

      Delete
  2. And it is gluten free! :)
    I think I could do some damage to one of these, don't think I could eat the whole thing. Unless it was my entire meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we eventually meet, we'll split one, and it's on me. :)

      Delete
    2. Deal! Well not really ON you that would be weird and not very Disney family friendly . . . (sorry Barbie for this skewed comment)

      Delete
  3. Awesome - love it! I'm an ice creamaholic and this fits the bill Thanks so much for sharing and linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to B&C once. Since I was solo and can't handle that much sugar without getting sick, I just got a scoop of sugar-free vanilla made into a Mickey head sundae. Sad to say, it wasn't that great. :-/ But your sundae looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.