Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Disney Funko POP! WALL-E

Like Vinylmation, I didn't get the Funko Pop! Disney figures at first.
Unlike Vinylmation, however, I'm still not completely on board with them.
They are somewhat cute, but to take a quote from one of my favorite movies, Jaws,  as Quint described a sharks eyes, these figures seem to have "Lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes."
But I don't feel that applies to a couple of the figures. Like WALL-E from Series 4.


If I find EVE, I will have to pick her up.


I feel, unlike most of the other figures from this line, that the eyes are a perfect fit.


WALL-E is one of my all time favorite movies, and I need more collectibles!


WALL-E has only been out of his package a few minutes, and he's already heading off to work. Industrious little fellow.


Tomorrow, friend and guest writer Gaylin has a very different type of article with Pop in the title!

1 comment:

  1. I like these! How come I have never seen them before, hard to believe I missed a Disney item! Squinting at the back of the box, I like the weird big eyed Jack Sparrow . . .

    I will Pop in again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.