Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Walt Disney Home Video Promotional Buttons




By Nick

Back in the mid 90′s when I was a Cast Member at a local Disney Store, we would wear buttons to promote the newest releases on Walt Disney Home Video.

Some were major releases of blockbuster animated movies, such as Pocahontas.

.

Some were for live action clunkers, such as “A Kid in King Arthur’s Court”. I confess, I saw this in the theater, and don’t remember a minute of it. I went to see it for the Mickey Mouse cartoon short before it, “Runaway Brain”.

.

I believe “Angels in the Outfield” may have been a bigger success, but I have not seen it to this day.

.

We would also promote the latest Sing Along Songs videos, such as this one featuring songs from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.



Do you have any of these movies or the sing along videos on VHS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.