Monday, November 9, 2015

Star Wars Promotions, Breakfast, and Me

By Nick

I'm a sucker for a good Star Wars promo, especially when it involves products I enjoy, like coffee creamer and cereal, so when I saw this box of Honey Nut Cheerios at Target this weekend, I couldn't resist!

I see the words Droid Viewer, and, BAM, I'm 9 years old again!


 Let's see who I can get.


I recognize the mouse droid on the far left, R2-D2 and C-3PO in the middle, and the latest addition to the Star Wars universe, BB-8, but I don't know the other 2.


I got BB-8!


This is just good advise in general.


Let's safely view BB-8 using a lamp.


As soon as I'm done with breakfast, I need to head out and buy more Honey Nut Cheerios! Hoping to get R2!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not yet. I will let you know when I get another droid. 😊

      Delete
  2. Are you sharing those Cherrios with your puppy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.