Monday, November 23, 2015

Disney Christmas Ornaments: 2015 Edition

By Nick

Every year, Hallmark releases some wonderful Disney ornaments that I can't pass up, regardless of how much I try! These were what I've purchased this year (so far).



WALL-E speaks!


Princess Anna.


Sorcerer Mickey is the 4th ornament in the Mickey's Movie Mousterpieces series.


C-3PO and R2-D2. This was a robot/droid heavy year for my ornament selections.


Chip 'n' Dale and Jiminy Cricket were limited quantity.



I also picked up a few from The Disney Store. These are from their Sketchbook series.

I was happy to have yet another selection from my favorite Pixar movie, this one with WALL-E and EVE.



BB-8 is from the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. My wife immediately added him to her growing astromech droid collection!


Speaking of astromechs, I managed to keep this ornament of R2-D2 and Princess Leia for the tree. Told you it was a droid heavy year!


Last, but not least we Mickey from the first of the newer Mickey Mouse animated shorts, Croissant de Triomphe.



I'll be sharing more ornaments throughout the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.