Friday, August 28, 2015

Boba Fett is my Coffee Mate

By Nick

This is not easy to confess, and it's going to make coffee aficionados cringe, but I like Coffee Mate.
I have my vintage plug in coffee percolator, brew up some joe, and add in the Mate.
My favorite flavor is Italian Sweet Cream, and the other day while grocery shopping I stopped by the dairy section to pick up a quart, and saw Mandalorian Armor staring back at me. Nice!


It's a Star Wars promotion, and this is a limited edition.
The back says that I should look for more Star Wars characters and also has a trivia question.


What was Boba Fett's primary starship's name?

I ǝʌɐlS

I knew the answer, how about you?



1 comment:

  1. nice! I know some people repurpose these containers for other things, and a limited edition one like this would be perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.