Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My 2014 Hallmark Disney Ornament Selections

By Nick

Back in July I posted a few of the Disney ornaments Hallmark released during their Premier Weekend. There have been a couple of ornament premiers since, so I thought I would share all those I've purchased this year.


We'll start with the main Mouse. I picked up 3 ornaments featuring Mickey, as well as Minnie and Pluto.










I don't have much from the Jungle Book, and I'm a fan of Baloo and the man who gave him his voice, Phil Harris, so an ornament that plays "The Bare Necessities" was for me.



 

If you have followed this blog for awhile, you'll know I'm also a big fan of the film "The Rocketeer," so this was another must have.





Finally, these last 2 ornaments of Olaf and Elsa from Frozen were released in the last couple of months, and immediately sold out at my local Hallmark. In fact, Elsa was a pre-order, and never made it to the shelves!









Did you buy any Disney Hallmark ornaments this year?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have to buy one - I got one in the mail! ;)
    I haven't done my decorating yet - you have inspired me, it will happen soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.