Thursday, December 4, 2014

Is it a Disney Pillow? A Blanket? Both!


by Gaylin

In November 2006 I went to Disneyland Resort with a friend, it was my first trip there and I got to spend my birthday there as well as see all the Christmas decorations, shows and Christmas party.

The best souvenir I bought on this trip was this article, isn't it cute?



A red polar fleece pillow with Mickey and Pluto on it. It says "Disneyland Resort, Santa's Reindeer Round-up. You can see from the size against the chair back that it is about 13 x11 inches.


But wait! The pillow is actually a pouch and with one pull, you have a lovely polar fleece blanket to snuggle with on cold, wintery nights! Unfolded this blanket is 49x37 inches. A great addition to my Christmas every year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.