Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mickey's Brave Little Tailor Disneyana Hat

Brave Little Tailor Tuesdays!

Last Tuesday I discussed the 1996 Disneyana Convention, and showed the mug I purchased a few weeks after the convention ended. Today, let's take a look at the hat...



I'm not a hat guy, but had to have this one, for the awesome Mickey Brave Little Tailor.


 
The official Disneyana Logo.



Goofy's Hat Co.


Made in the USA! WOW! Sadly, that comes as a surprise!




It's really just an awesome hat in general. Next Tuesday I'll be sharing a really great item I picked up on eBay. And for even more great hats, check out this post by my wife! And if that weren't enough, check out this post for pics of our friends in hats!

2 comments:

  1. I've always liked the look of Mickey as the Brave Little Tailor. The hat design is quite clever with the image being incorporated onto the bill too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the more clever hat designs as well, thanks for reading SWA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.