Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Drinks are on me!

Guest Writer Wednesday

Drinks are on me!
By: Gaylin

I love the following three mugs. I like clear glass mugs so these were all easy choices for me.

The first one I got was at the store coming off the Tower of Terror. Did I tell you that I won't let myself buy a ride souvenir unless I go on the ride? It was difficult to talk myself into going on the ToT the first time but I do like it now! (note I said like, not love!)

This mug has the logo on the front in green and even though I have never put this mug in a dishwasher, the green logo is starting to peel off. I have stopped using the mug for this reason. One of the L's and one of the O's are nearly gone, darn.


The HTH is cut into the glass all the way around so it won't be wearing off.


The next one is one that I got while having lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. This was before it was so hard to get into that restaurant, one day at the Magic Kingdom we walked up to the podium for the restaurant and asked "can we have lunch here if we are willing to eat late?", sure enough we got a 1:30 reservation!

If you ordered a Bibbity Bobbity Brew, (a milkshake) you got this souvenir glass mug to take home. Same basic shape of mug as the ToT one, but not frosted and the logo on the front has not peeled one little bit and I use this one quite often.


And finally on my last trip, I found this one, tucked in the corner of a shelf at the Arribas Brothers shop at Downtown Disney. It was on sale for 40% off so I grabbed it quick. It is not the same size and shape as the other ones but it quite nice. And it was the 4th to last one available. They had only been made for the 40th Anniversary and were selling them out as old stock. Glad I got one.

1 comment:

  1. I am of the same mindset when it comes to souvenirs. Great mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.