Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mickey Mouse Brave Little Tailor Clock

Brave Little Tailor Tuesday!

On the last couple Tuesdays I discussed 2 items I bought way back in 1996 from the Official Disneyana Convention, a mug and a hat. Today I'd like to share a resin clock I purchased on eBay, also from the convention.


Mickey as the Brave Little Tailor measures 5 1/4 inches high from the bottom of the base to the tip of his feather.




The clock battery has expired, and needs to be replaced.



Like the mug, this clock is limited to 2000 pieces.


I also have an ornament from the convention, which I originally purchased in 1996, which I will share in a future post.

1 comment:

  1. One day I want to show up at your house for a tour of your collectibles!

    This is awesome, even the 'tile' surface he is standing on.

    Coo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.