Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Disney Exchange -Episode 004 Show Notes

By Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

-The Disney Exchange is Lisa Green, David Hodges, and me, Nicholas Maglio. 

-Disney : Best and Worst of 2014

-Lisa jumps in and says Festival of Fantasy Parade at the Magic Kingdom as Best new parade and we all agree it is phenomenal.


-I tell them about where I've watched it from, in front of the Disney Emporium, and a theme becomes clear. Apparently I'm obsessed with Episode 002's topic, Disney Transportation.

-Lisa goes on to tell where she has seen it, and the topic of the FastPass+ location is, in front of Cinderella Castle, and Dave tells that is is worth standing in the sun for.

-We talk about our favorite things about the parade.

-We discuss the probable reason why Frozen doesn't have it's own float and shares one with Princess and the Frog.


-Speaking of Frozen, I bring up a Best for me, For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing Along Celebration, and Dave and I discuss it. Lisa has not seen it except in video on someone another blog.  (I was rather shocked to discover she looks at other blogs besides mine!)

-Dave loves the construction walls apparently, as there is a wide variety to enjoy. Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney make one feel like a rat in a maze.

-Seven Dwarfs Mine Train as then discussed and argued about, with Dave of the opinion it is the best themed ride in Walt Disney World, while Lisa and I feel it Expedition Everest is better. Yes, Lisa agreed with me!  
(For the record, the Best Disney themed ride I've personally been on is Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure at the Disneyland Resort.)


-Lisa loves the Baby Gorillas at Disney's Animal Kindom, which can be found on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.


 Photos: Lisa Green

-Dave votes for the Fantasyland expansion.

-Lisa and I agree Guardian's of the Galaxy is fantastic, and is in fact, it's one of my favorite movies ever, and we are shocked that Dave rates it "acceptable." Lisa loved it so much that her and her husband dressed as Rocket and Groot for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Photo: Lisa Green

-I segue into another of my Best of 2014, Marvel's Agents of Shield and geek out on it a but along with Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

-Big Hero Six is next up, more specifically meeting Baymax at Disney's Hollywood Studios.


-Dave likes Lefou's Brew from Gaston's in the Magic Kingdom, and I learn that 2014 actually begins in October of 2013 per the Government. Yeah, I know, right, ?


-Lisa and I tell of our love of the Pork Shank, also at Gaston's and Dave says bacon is just alright which pushes me over the edge and I threaten to go to my trailer in protest. Yes, our show has THAT big of a budget, we have a production trailer. YES, I am joking.


- A Dave worst, the Monorail being down in January.

-Lisa's worst, maybe ever, the new Lumberjack show at the Canadian Pavilion in Epcot

-A discussion of Maelstrom being replaced by a Frozen based attraction leads to Lisa's displeasure in classic Disney Princesses being replaced by Anna and Elsa

-We spin the brand new Wheel of Distany, and the topic is : What are we looking forward to in 2015?

-Lisa says she is looking forward to the Sorcerer's Hat coming down at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

-I choose eating at Trattoria al Forno because, clearly, my main focus is food. For proof, see the photo above of me with a big smile on my face holding up half a pig.

-Dave is looking forward to construction walls at Downtown Disney coming down and Disney Springs emerging.

-We talk about the lack of parades at all other parks other than the Magic Kingdom and I tell of being photo-bombed by Rafiki in the now gone Jammin' Jungle Parade.

-Follow The Disney Exchange:
 
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thedisneyexchange
Twitter:  @DisneyExchange
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange
Website: info@thedisneyexchange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.