Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Do You Remember: When Figment Posed with Guests?

by: Nick

Somewhere, maybe in a box in the attic or garage, hopefully not lost along with so many other photos of Walt Disney World from the early to mid 90's, I have a photo of me with Dreamfinder and Figment in front of what was then simply the Journey Into Imagination pavilion in Epcot's Future World.
Dreamfinder has, sadly, been gone for a very long time. But as recently as November 2007 Figment still posed with guests.

Me and Figment. I'm looking at my wife, Figment is looking at the FastPass Photographer!

I haven't seen Figment since then, and, as there are those occasional rumors of Journey Into Imagination with Figment closing for good.

Me, Figment, and Barbie

I'm going to try and stay positive, and hope that Figment stays in some capacity at the park, and perhaps they will be improving rather than replacing the Imagination Pavilion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.