Monday, January 12, 2015

Step right up!

by Gaylin

One of the meet & greet tricks I have mentioned before, is to walk behind a character or characters when you see them coming to start a new meet up.

At the Magic Kingdom one day, I noticed some truly great characters coming out to meet their subjects, I followed them and was fortunate to be the first to greet royalty that day. As you can see they looked very happy to meet me. If you ever get a chance to meet Cinderella's step-sisters and step-mom, go for it, they are great fun.

The lovely Drizella with her sister Anastasia in the background.


Getting ready to meet their loyal subjects, Lady Tremaine, as always, patiently trying to find husbands for her daughters.


 Alas, I have no single men with me to pair off with the step-sisters.


1 comment:

  1. We have on a few occasions run into them and they have always been the funniest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.