Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Disney Exchange -Episode 005 Show Notes

By David Hodges

Editor's Note: I was recently on vacation in Walt Disney World, so my Disney Exchange co-host stepped in and did show notes this past weekend.
They may not be as in depth as mine, but I think he did a fine job. 
Thank you Dave!

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

In this weeks episode we chat with Curt and Lindsay from the Geekin On WDW podcast about things you can only do at a Disney parks.

If you have enjoyed the previous episodes show notes, I regret to inform you that Nick is on vacation so I, Dave, have been tasked with writing them this week. I can assure you that they will not be as in-depth.

The End



:)

TheDisneyExchange.com

twitter.com/disneyexchange

facebook.com/thedisneyexchange

instagram.com/thedisneyexchange

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure Nick writes the show notes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.