Friday, November 21, 2014

Favourite Food Friday

by Gaylin

As I have mentioned a few times, I am allergic to grains. It would seem that the Earl of Sandwich restaurant at Downtown Disney would be the last place I would go to eat. I do like a good salad and while I was shopping I decided to stop for one at Earl of Sandwich.

There is almost always a line-up at EoS but don't be intimidated by it, this line moves quickly. While you are in the line-up you can see the menu board and can decide what you want as you wait. Close to the till there is a specials of the day sign, to my surprise it had more than one item on it with GF (Gluten Free) beside it. I was happily surprised to see Tortilla Chicken Soup on the menu and had to give it a try. I make this at home but am always up for trying a version that I didn't have to make!

I was quite happy with this soup, so much so, that a few days later I went back and had it again. It has a bit of spice to it, nice chunks of chicken and veggies. A great find that I definitely recommend.

Here is the soup with the Cobb Salad, a very hearty lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.