Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Do You Remember?

by Gaylin

At Hollywood Studios there is the stage show of Beauty and the Beast. The show is on a few times a day and up until a few years ago, there was a pre-show.

The pre-show was an a cappella group called 4 for a Dollar. One fellow walked out on stage pushing a broom and wow, just happened to notice that he had an audience. He would call out 3 more 'custodians' and they would break out in song. They had a great routine which included bringing an audience member on stage.

I was sad when I found out they were no longer doing this pre-show and I am so happy I got to see them more than once. Anyone else remember 4 for a Dollar?


5 comments:

  1. I admit it, I've never seen the Beauty and the Beast stage show! I will really try to get there on our next couple of trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely show. The sets, the singing, the costumes! You already know the story, they do a great job of telling it in a short amount of time.

      Delete
  2. Yes!!! They were one of our favourite things in the whole of WDW. We have their CD! (Sold a 'Retrun To Zero') I am now singing Love Potion Number 9....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly!!! I didn't know they had a CD. How awesome that you have it. I sure wish they would bring them back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just noticed my spelling - my excitement at remembering the guys overtook! 'Return To Zero' :-)
    They were fantastic - I wish they would get them back too! (Sometimes it's the small things isn't it)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.