Sunday, July 20, 2014

Flea Market Find: Another Plush Figment

By: Nick Maglio

A few months ago, I shared another plush Figment I found at the flea market.
I found this Figment at the same persons table a couple of weeks later.


Although it was marked $12, the woman recognized me, and remembered me asking if she had any more Figment. She had brought this just for me!
The really wonderful part of this story, however, is she only asked me for $1 for it!


The really wonderful part of this story, however, is she only asked me for $1 for it!


Why does it have Disneyland on it's tag along with Walt Disney World? Did they sell Figment at Disneyland? Why?



A little Disney magic at the flea market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.