Thursday, April 24, 2014

500 Disney Stores Button and 500 Disney Musings Posts!

According to Wikipedia, the 1st Disney Store opened in Glendale, California, on March 28th, 1987.

According to this button, from my Jar of Buttons, the 500th Store opened on July 5th 1996, and according to Google, that store was in Phoenix, Arizona.



Of course, there has been a lot of changes since then, including not actually being owned by Disney for a time. They are now once again owned by The Walt Disney Company.

I share this button today because this is Disney Musings 500th post!

I want to thank all of my Disney loving friends that have contributed articles, and all our loyal readers for checking in with us.

I also want to thank all the people who have Disney pages and groups on Facebook, fellow bloggers who host Blog Hops, and the other blogs I share articles with, that allow me the opportunity to share our posts to a wider audience!

If I make just one person happy a day with this blog, then it's worth it!

500 Posts & Climbing!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 500 posts!

    We're a big fan of Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 500 Posts! Thanks to Barbie and you for starting Musings and welcoming me into your blog family. Hugs all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be great when we can finally get together and give real hugs!

      Delete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.