When I traveled to WDW with my husband in September 2013, I debated the idea of adding what was then known as Photopass Plus. I was concerned that I would not get my money’s worth of photographs to warrant the pre- purchase price of $149. Normal price was $199.
Boy was I wrong!! It is a fantastic program and if you do the pre-purchase you can get a whopping $50 discount of the normal price of $199 which brings it to $149!
This program allows you to add all your ride photos, your character meal photos and any Official Photographer Photos that you have taken in the parks.
You can find Photopass Photographers at many places throughout the parks and all the main icons and character spots. A few Character meal restaurants also have photographers.
There is a map with a list of places where you can have your photos taken on the above official site.
1900 Park Fare – you have your picture taken in front of the Cinderella Castle Mural.
At 1900 Park Fare, we didn’t get the printed out pictures as it seemed it was an extra purchase at this restaurant.
Tusker House – you get your picture taken with Donald Duck.
At Tusker House we got the printed out pictures at no extra charge as well as the pictures loaded onto our account.
My Tips for making the most of Memory Maker Program!
If you have the time
• Stop at every Photographer you have time for
• Ask if they can do Magic Shots ie: Tink on your hand, Holding baby Simba
• Make sure to load all your ride photo’s onto your Card or Magic Band depending on what they ask you for
• If you are having a character meal and there is a photographer before you enter the restaurant, you can have these pictures added as well.
• The photographers will also take a picture with your camera if you request it
• Have fun with the pics
When you get home, you have 45 days to edit your pictures and then you can order your CD or download them. The CD is included in the price.
My Opinion is that it is definitely worth the money for trips longer than 3 days and you get your whole group in the picture!