Saturday, April 5, 2014

Disney Tomy Yujin Mickey Mouse and Friends Figure Set

By: Nick Maglio

I bought this Disney Tomy Yujin Mickey Mouse and Friends Relaxing, Forever Friends Figure Set of 6 Gashapon figures off of eBay for $12.95.



Released by Tomy Yujin.

 

They probably came in capsules, individually in these little bags.


They're adorable separately, but are meant to be together.
Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.


 Bambi and Flower.



Last but not least, Mickey Mouse as the Brave Little Tailor and Princess Minnie Mouse.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nick Maglio,

    I want to buy this toys set to my wife,
    Do U tell me where could but it?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I bought them on eBay. Search Disney Tomy Yujin or Gashapon and you should get several results.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nick Maglio,

    Thank you for your information,Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.