Thursday, January 2, 2014

Disney Vacation Carry On: The Story Behind the Photo

Disney Vacation Carry On: The Story Behind the Photo

By: Gaylin


When I go to Walt Disney World, I only like to take carry-on luggage. The first time I ever flew to Florida, my luggage got lost, this must have been traumatic because I will cram every thing into carry-on, rather than take a bigger bag. Or it is because I am frugal and don't like paying for checked luggage. Either way, I can go to WDW for 9 nights with carry-on.

But . . . how many souvenirs can I bring home, if I am only taking carry-on? As it turns out, I can bring a lot! And yes, I did bring my clothes home.


Here is another photo of the loot, once I'd tidied up.


2 comments:

  1. I think I see another scarf there, Gaylin! Always room for one more, eh? - Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.