Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Disney Exchange- Episode 23 - Progressive Dining on the Walt Disney World Resort Monorail Loop

By Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

-The Disney Exchange is David Hodges, Lisa Green, and me, Nicholas Maglio 

-Main Topic: Progressive Dining on the Walt Disney World Resort Monorail Loop 


-We start the show trying to remember what episode number we are on. We elderly folk call this a senior moment.

-Dave and I don't believe Lisa listens to our show, even when she is recording the show. She then proves us wrong! Yay Lisa!

-I talk about some of my favorite topics, Walt Disney World, Star Wars, food, alcohol, and me.

I did a blog post about my Rebel Hangar: A Star Wars Lounge Experience on The Disney Exchange Website, and please stop by our Facebook page to see photos : https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange

My new friends from the Cantina Band, my friend's Joe, Josh, and me

-An hour later we get to our main topic which revolves, as it often does, around food.

-A progressive dinner is a group meal where each course is served at a different venue.


-We each choose a cocktail, light snack (if desired), appetizer, entree, and dessert from a different restaurant or lounge in a Resort on the Monorail Loop, which consists of The Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower, The Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian.


-I share an "business insider" term; vamping.

-Lisa does math, and I try to break the rules again.

-We add up our totals, including 20% gratuity, and to no one's surprise, Lisa's is the most expensive meal.

-The Wheel of Distiny topic: Summer sun survival tips.

-Thank you for listening to The Disney Exchange
Please visit us on:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange
Twitter : twitter.com/disneyexchange

Email us at: info@thedisneyexchange 

You can check out past episodes of The Disney Exchange podcast as well as Blog Posts at http://www.thedisneyexchange.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.