Friday, May 1, 2015

Mrs. Potts Walt Disney Classics Collection

By Nick

I got this Mrs. Potts on eBay several years ago, for a really great price. She came without her box, which was no big deal, but what I didn’t realize when I bought it, she is part of a set! Originally, she came with her son Chip.


She is clearly looking at Chip, and saying “Good Night, Luv.” Which happens to be the name of this piece.


She is 4 1/2 inches tall.


This piece has the pickax production mark, from 1998, in honor of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.


I may not have the Chip WDCC piece that accompanies Mrs. Potts, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a Chip in my collection.
For Chip, along with some other members of the Beauty and the Beast cast, please check out yesterday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.