Friday, May 8, 2015

Lunchtime at ABC Commissary in Disney's Hollywood Studios

by Gaylin 

In previous vacations, when I have been at Hollywood Studios, I have had a difficult time finding an allergy safe quick service meal to have for lunch. The choices there were always sandwich or burger type meals, nothing I could eat. I was happy this time to give ABC Commissary another try.

I was please to see the New York Strip Steak meal on the menu. While this was not the best steak I have ever had, it was a safe meal and wow, real vegetables!

The wild raspberry lemonade was a refreshing drink, a bit sweet but good flavour. The chocolate mousse was pretty much the same mousse you find at a lot of quick service restaurants all over property but at least it didn't have a 1/4 inch of overly sweet chocolate syrup on top.

There is also a salmon meal on the menu, just ask for no cous-cous to make it gluten free. I will try it next trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.