Thursday, May 21, 2015

Disney Movie Premier Buttons

Though I’ve never made it to an actual premier, back in the mid 90′s, Disney was having annual events in New York City that I was fortunate enough to attend.

The first was from the Lion King’s premier run at Radio City music hall in 1994, which I first shared back when I originally introduced the Jar of Buttons.

.

The very next year, Pocahontas had it’s World premier in Central Park, and I could have gone as I was a Cast Member at The Disney Store. And I couldn’t go! I couldn’t get off of work from my “real” job! Oh, the humanity. I remember distinctly being totally envious of several friends who went, and all I got was this button!

.

Finally, I did get to see Hercules during it’s premier run at the newly renovated New Amsterdam Theatre.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.