Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Roger Rabbit Buttons

By Nick

Back when Roger Rabbit came out, I was amazed. I saw it 3 times in the theater, and have owned various copies on DVD and Blue-ray. I have several collectibles as yet to be rediscovered somewhere, but I can share a couple of buttons from the jar of buttons.

This first one I believe I may have gotten at Disney MGM Studios, now Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
There used to be a plan to have Roger Rabbit as a major part of the studios, but legal trouble with the joint owners of Roger, Amblin Entertainment, put the breaks on that. A real shame, in my opinion.



This next one is from the Disney Store. We would get buttons promoting new videos frequently, and wear them on our sweaters. Anyone remember the sweaters?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.