Friday, March 20, 2015

Cinderella's Carriage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

By Arnick

After seeing Cinderella, I fell in love with her carriage! Once I found out that Cinderella's carriage was located on the streets of America at Hollywood Studios I had to go see it. When you enter the street you can spot it immediately. It's shiny and gold, not hard to miss.


As you get closer, you notice all of the intricate details on it. Even the glass windows have etchings. The interactive part of it was awesome. You got a chance to hold Cinderella's golden slipper. I felt like a kid in a candy store!


If you're a Cinderella lover like me, make sure you stop by Hollywood Studios because everyone deserves to be a princess for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.