Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cinderella Live Action Review

By Arnick and Jared 

 
Being a Cinderella fan since I was basically born, I was skeptical about the Cinderella movie. I didn't get a chance to see the preview at Hollywood Studios so I went into the movie blind. I must say I was thoroughly impressed. I was afraid that the original story of Cinderella was going to be completely lost but it wasnt. A new twist was added which was kind of nice to see to make it more modern. And they gave you a new appreciation for Cinderella. The graphics were pretty awesome also. The beginning is a tad slow but it does pick up. You do go through quite a few emotions during the movie but when you get to the end of the movie, of course, you get the happy ending. At first I must admit I did not like Cinderella's  dress, but once I saw it in motion I changed my mind. It is gorgeous. And although I didn't like Lady Tremaine too much, her wardrobe was fabulous.  It is a must see! 

My husband went with me and here's what he had to say about it: 

"Cinderella: A guys perspective 

As someone who lives with a Cinderella fanatic, I have become very familiar with the Disney classic. I went into the movie with mixed emotions, I had enjoyed most of the recent Disney live action versions of their classic animated movies, but I didn't know how they were going to make the Cinderella story more contemporary.  After watching the film I went away pleasantly surprised, the Director took fairly one note characters in the animated feature and made them considerably more fleshed out. Probably most notable would be Lady Tremaine which explains how she came to treat Cinderella so horribly. The CG is incredibly well done, and there's a bit of a chase scene to spice up the action. All in all I would recommend this film to everyone from the hardcore Disney fan, to someone who may just be tagging along with one, and everyone in between."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.