Monday, April 4, 2016

Walt Disney World Through The Eyes of a 19 Year Old College Student

By Rebeca Marshall 

I am beyond blessed to go to Walt Disney World all the time. My first time going, I was in 5th grade and my family and I visited the Magic Kingdom. From that moment on, I knew that Disney was a part of me.

Each time I visit a Disney Park, I always bring the essentials, like my camera, IPhone, backpack, and chargers. When I go to a Disney Park, I need to bring at least 4 chargers for my camera otherwise I end up with a dead battery…and that’s no fun. I love taking photos of basically everything when I go. It’s more for memory and sharing them with friends and family. I just love it.  I love Magic Kingdom (and no it’s not just for little kids) because I really love the rides. Yes, I admit that I actually like riding Peter Pan’s Flight and The Many Adventure’s Of Winnie The Pooh…don’t be fooled by the names of those rides, adults enjoy them, too!


Every time I go to Epcot, I have to take a photo of Spaceship Earth. Basically, every time I walk in, I take out my camera and snap away. If I am lucky, sometimes I even get the monorail in there. Walking around Epcot, I usually like to head over to the France Pavilion first and take photos. That’s because it’s my favorite out of all the countries. And while you are in France, make sure you check out the delicious desserts at the Boulangerie!


Let me just start off by saying that Hollywood Studios is my absolute favorite Disney park! I love the classic Hollywood feel and the vintage charm. I love taking photos of the detail and architecture that this place has. It’s truly amazing. Make sure you slow down a moment to notice the wonderful buildings. My absolute favorite thing to do here, besides take amazing photos, is riding The Great Movie Ride which is located in the Chinese Theatre. Be sure to check out the famous footprints in front! Once again, I love the old classic Hollywood feel.


Alright, I have to admit that Animal Kingdom really isn’t on my list of places to really go to. I mean yes, the animals are neat to see, but there isn’t really a lot to do there that I enjoy. I don’t see the live shows, but you might like them…I really only ride Expedition Everest. And to me, it’s a confusing park to navigate through. Everything is so spread out. Yes, if you like animals, it’s the place to be, but from my perspective it’s not on the top of my list of things to do.


Clearly, Walt Disney World has much to offer. And as many times as I’ve been there, I always discover something new. So, the next time you go, keep your eyes opened, you never know what you’ll find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.