Sunday, April 10, 2016

Episode 69 of The Disney Exchange Podcast: Stage Shows at Walt Disney World

By Nick

Podcast: Play in new window | Download 

The Disney Exchange is Lisa, Dave, and me, Nick! 

Shout out to our new listener! Lisa says it's plural, but I am incredulous.

Love us? Love me? You know you do. Please head on over to iTunes and give us a review! Thank you!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-disney-exchange/id953853794?mt=2

We discuss the new FastPass changes coming to Walt Disney World

This week's show topic is Stage Shows at Walt Disney World.

It turns out I haven't seen a lot of these shows! I need to get on that!

Is it just me or is Festival of The Lion King just a glorified circus performance?


Finding Nemo - The Musical is better, and since I'm writing the show notes I'm right.


We go off topic numerous times. Would you have it any other way? And I downloaded a sound effect app on my phone! Enjoy!

Does this ever get old?


For some reason The British Revolution is not on the Stage Show list, but are considered concert experiences. They can be found at the United Kingdom Pavilion and are very entertaining! Almost as entertaining as the audience.


The Wheel of Distiny topic: What other FastPass changes would you like to see implemented?

Thank you for listening to The Disney Exchange of Podcast, the smoothest show ever.

You can find us and or tell us how much you enjoyed this episode at :

TheDisneyExchange.com
twitter.com/disneyexchange
facebook.com/thedisneyexchange

info@thedisneyexchange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.