Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty : The Cantina

By Nick

Well, you can't win them all.

After being pleased with my first share of Funko Pop Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty and very happy with the second shipment, I was underwhelmed by the latest collection themed around The Cantina from Star Wars: A New Hope.


I had been very excited when I'd initially heard this was to be the next shipment, envisioning Han and Greedo pop figures perhaps! And what awesome tee shirt would there be?!

When my booty arrived, I quickly opened it to find this Greedo patch and a Figrin D'an pin. I sold the patch on eBay and kept the pin.



Then there is the tee shirt. Yea, I don't care for it. As of this writing, this still has not sold in eBay. I'm not overly surprised.


Ponda Baba is the alien that had his arm severed by Obi Wan Kenobi for getting crabby with Luke. I don't think it's a great likeness.


Speaking of Obi Wan, "Ben" Kenobi, he is one of the exclusive Pop figures included.


Red Snaggletooth...I don't particularly have an interest. I sold him. Surprisingly, he was bought moments after being listed!



Ben, I was very happy to keep!




The final item, a Chewbacca pen, I'm also keeping.


So, a mixed bag for sure. Next up, Bounty Hunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.