Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Disney Exchange Podcast, Episode 37 ; Adult or Kid Friendly Dining at Walt Disney World

By Nick 

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

-The Disney Exchange is David Hodges, Lisa Green, and me, Nicholas Maglio   

-Main Topic: Adult or Kid Friendly Dining at Walt Disney World

I am not on this week's show, but you should all listen anyway, it's still pretty good. ;)

For details as to why I wasn't on, please listen to the show, where Lisa goes into detail.

One hint, it was stuffy in there!

And since I wasn't on the show, I will overcompensate with lots of photos of me in these notes, which I wouldn't even do if I wasn't contractually obligated to do so!


Lisa and Dave discuss a few of the 346 places to dine at Walt Disney World that are either adult friendly or kid friendly, starting with Lisa's choice, the very kid friendly Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

 

Barbie, me and our friend Jazz at Chef Mickey's

Lisa disagrees with Dave's choice The Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, not surprisingly.

Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom is kid AND dog friendly!

Hollywood and Vine in Disney's Hollywood Studios is indeed kid friendly, and great during Star Wars Weekends too!

With Handy Manny

With Dale

Lisa and Dave finally agree on something and discuss more kid friendly options before moving on to more adult restaurant choices.

Dave is going to take Lisa and me to Victoria and Albert's in the Grand Floridian, and is getting us a spot at the Chef's Table including the wine pairing in February. (just seeing if Dave actually reads these show notes)

Lisa and Dave bring my name up the required amount of times per my contract.

Bonus photo of me. You are very welcome.

The Wheel of Distiny topic: Best Run Disney Training Tip
Fun fact about the wheel, there is 850 slots!

Thank you for listening to The Disney Exchange, where Lisa and Dave refuse to take my calls.
You can find us on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thedisneyexchange
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneyexchange
Or email us at: info@thedisneyexchange 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.