Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mickey Mouse Club Stationary Set


by Nick

I posted an article awhile back about The Disney Store's 25th Anniversary merchandise. Included in that article was a nice set of Disney Stationary. This got me thinking that I should actually use that stationary to send a thank you card to friends who have contributed articles to this blog.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. I used to be much more organized than I am now. As I've gotten older, my brain has stopped seeing things in neat organized grids. Now it's a free for all.

I went looking for that Disney stationary, and could not find it. Barbie had no idea where it was either.

Another secret. Once my mind gets on something, it's hard to get it off of it. I still wanted to send out those thank you cards, so I needed a set. So I searched on eBay for a stationary set, and found this really great Mickey Mouse Club Note Card Set.


The cards come in a flip top card file box.


Included are 20 notecards with Mickey in costumes from the Mickey Mouse Club animated introduction.



There are 20 lined envelopes and stickers with the original Mickey Mouse Club logo.



I can't thank the people who have contributed their time and talent to our blog enough, and I thank you all for reading!

1 comment:

  1. The cards are great! I appreciate being able to have a Disney 'voice' on the internet without having to have my own blog.
    The Disney Store here in Vancouver doesn't have much for adults but when I do get there, I usually buy stationary as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.