Monday, June 16, 2014

Lady and the Tramp. And Lady and the Tramp : Story Behind the Photo


Back in October of 2009, while at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World, we were looking around Exposition Hall, which is now the Town Square Theater.
 

We asked a Cast Member (I wish I could remember his name!) to take our picture. Another Cast Member (and I can't remember her name either!) came over holding the stuffed Lady and the Tramp pictured above. She then told my wife to close her eyes, and motioned for me to get on my knees in front of her.
We asked yet another Cast Member to photograph us all together.
I honestly can't remember how we all wound up hamming it up like this, but it's yet another wonderful Disney moment captured in a photo.

5 comments:

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.