Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Flowers From Mickey Mouse!

By Gaylin

A friend found this at a garage sale and of course, got it for me. I did find one the same on Ebay, at $24.99, a lot more than the $3 at a garage sale.


I don’t know what era this is from but it’s in decent condition. A few small chips here and there, nothing that bothers me.


I couldn’t find any photos online to date this or to see what the original bouquet might have been. It stands just over 7 inches tall and is about 7 inches across as well.


To me this looks like a perfect place to store some chocolate!
.

The Mickey is hollow so it doesn’t weigh a lot.


Teleflora still does Disney gifts, maybe one day I will get one delivered to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.