Friday, September 20, 2013

More Funko Disney/Pixar Mystery Mini Figures!

For my birthday, my wife picked me up a few Funko Disney/Pixar Mystery Mini Figures.  
I loved the ones I got, and went on a search on eBay for more. Some of the more rare figures go for appropriately higher prices, but I managed to get a couple at a more reasonable cost. I've included the ratio chart at the bottom for reference.
 
The first figure I got was this Winnie the Pooh.
I love his facial expression. His distribution in the set is 1/18. 


I got him for $5.59, including shipping.


I got the next three from the same seller.
This is the only Tinker Bell I like from the series, as I feel her eyes are too large in the other 2 figures. 


Not that her head isn't too big! It is also the rarest Tink, at 1 in 144. But I got her for an extremely reasonable $3.25.



Next, we have Mickey Mouse. He's 1 in 18, and I got him for $2.25!




Last, but not least, we have Stitch.

This is the rarest Stitch figure, 1 in 72, and his price-tag reflected this, $8.09.



I really am surprised at how reasonably priced these are in comparison to Vinylmation. I think they are much more expressive, if not nearly as plentiful.

3 comments:

  1. I love these!

    me want . . .

    You are right about that one being the best Tink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask, can you trade these at the parks?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.