Sunday, September 15, 2013

Epcot's Figment PVC Figures

A couple of weeks ago, I shared some Disney PVC figures I discovered at the Flea Market. I thought I'd share my entire Figment PVC collection today.

 
Back in the 90's, my favorite ride in all of Walt Disney World was Horizons. My next favorite ride was Journey Into Imagination. It has of course changed over the years, and definitely not for the better. But even in its current, much less imaginative state, we still try to ride every trip, just to see Figment, and sing "One Little Spark" along with him.

On my first trip to Disney World in 1992, I picked up the 6 figures pictured above. If I'd known how hard they would be to come by in the future, I may have ponied up the dough to buy them all.

The figure below seems to be one of the most common. It has a 1 at the bottom, does that mean it was the first released?



These next few, I've seen on eBay and antique stores, but few and far between.





The next one however, an Italian Figment, seems to be rare. I have seen a few doing Google searches, and there are other World Showcase pavilions represented, such as the United Kingdom, France, America, and Germany.



The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.