Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Premiere Weekend 2013

I've been collecting Hallmark ornaments for as long as I've been collecting Disney. So, for over 20 years, Hallmark's annual release of new ornaments had been like Christmas.
This weekend was Premier Weekend, and for me, Christmas in July!


There are plenty of ornaments to appeal to just about every Disney fan and taste.


 The highlight for me this year, my favorite Mickey Mouse of all, The Brave Little Tailor, has his own ornament!


I also picked up this Mickey's Christmas Carol ornament.


There is a also a "Limited Quantity" ornament featuring Gus and Jaq, titled "Sewing For Cinderelly", so if you're interested, head to your nearest Hallmark as soon as possible!


Last but not least, this Cinderella Castle ornament that plays "When You Wish Upon a Star" with fireworks bursting above. While not Limited Quantity, I can't imagine this will stay on shelves long!


We'll be taking a closer look at all the ornaments we bought in December.

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.