Thursday, March 31, 2016

Carrying Disney With Me!

By Gaylin

Last fall I realized I needed a new daypack, I had been carrying the same one for over 15 years and was starting to show its age. Of course, once I saw that Vans was making Disney backpack, deciding on a replacement was easy.

I picked this one with the classic Mickeys on it.

This has turned out to be a great purchase, sturdy, well made, good shoulder straps. The only complaint I have is the carry handle at the top is a bit small, I don't have big hands but my hand always feels squished in this handle.

The front pouch is awesome, it is separated with small compartments and carries enough stuff to leave the big compartment available for larger items.


My previous daypack was half the size of this backpack, it took a bit of getting used to but now it goes with me everywhere.

Here is a photo of the pack with 2 new rolls of paper towel in it so you can get a sense of how much it will hold. This would be a great pack for a couple to share while on vacation, lots of space for necessities for 2 or maybe even 3 people. The centre back of the pack is padded, which is helpful when you are carrying home groceries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.