Friday, January 22, 2016

My First Solo Walt Disney World Trip : Day 5

By Nick

Tuesday, January 5th, 2016

Up early and at the Magic Kingdom by 745am for an 815am ADR for breakfast at Be Our Guest.
Getting an early morning ADR is great because you can get photos of the Magic Kingdom relatively empty.


Breakfast at Be Our Guest was very good, and I'll have a full review on a future post.


Another reason why the early morning breakfast is a great option, as Be Our Guest is very close to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, I was able to ride that before the crowds made it back at 9am, and got over to Big Thunder Mountain and rode 3 times before a 10 minute line formed.


After riding Pirates I walked around taking photos of a still relatively empty Adventureland before heading over to the just recently opened Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen, and a full review of this excellent new restaurant can be found here.


I timed it right that I had a FastPass for The Jungle Cruise immediately after lunch. It was still decked out with the Jingle Cruise holiday overlay.


I got a text from a Facebook friend, George, who said he and his family were in Tomorrowland, so I headed over to meet him, his wife Kristin, and their kids, and together we did several attractions, including The Country Bear Jamboree. I had a wonderful time and I hope to visit with them again in the future.



After Country Bears we said goodbye, and I headed back to the Polynesian where I had a very good dinner at Trader Sam's, a cocktail or 3, and watched Wishes from the beach before heading in for the evening.


Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Comments will appear pending moderation.